For the ongoing touristic season, the TOURIST COACH service considers the following structures:
CHECK-POINT at “FAGIOLONE” Car Park in “Via di Pescaia”.
DOCKING AREAS for the passengers get in and off:
- SAN PROSPERO Area (“Fortezza Medicea”) - 12 spaces
- “Piazza AMENDOLA” - 3 spaces
- “Porta SAN MARCO” - 2 spaces
- Top side of “PESCAIA” - 5 spaces
“Tourists reaching Siena should proceed to the CHECK-POINT (opening office hours from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm) where, paying the rate and based on availability, they will receive the authorization with information about location, DOCKING time for the passengers get in and off and location for the BUS PARKING AREA in respect with the system availability.
We remind you that the circulation is not allowed during the school year, with the exception of festivities and school holidays.
- Campino S. Prospero Area – proibite from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Piazza Amendola - proibite from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Porta S. Marco - proibite from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Top Side of Pescaia Area - proibite from 7:00 am to 9:00 am - from 12:00pm to 2:00 pm
Bus stay on designated docking spots for the passengers get in and get off is allowed until a maximum of 15 minutes. In case of changing of docking get in working hours, it is mandatory to request again a new authorization at the Check Point, containing the changing that will be made, still considering the availability of the spaces.